Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Writing a Letter

Last week we had to write a letter to a person in our class, Mrs Cutler chose the people who we had to write our letters to. The person that I got was Alyx, and the person who got me was Hiroshi, so he had to write me a letter and I had to write a letter to Alyx. To make my letter successful was to think critically on what I was going to do and how I was going to present my work, I mostly thought about what I currently going on in the world and how I could make a letter based on happy thoughts, so I tried to write a letter that would be happy. I started my letter with a normal "Dear Alyx" and then continued writing the rest of my letter, we were meant to send them in the mail if we could but if we couldn't we just emailed them the letter to make sure they still got it, here a my letter to Alyx.

Dear Alyx,
I hope you are safe in your bubble, hope you are having fun with your family and pets. I hope you always have a smile on your face to brighten up your day, and I mostly hope to see you, Mrs Cutler, and all of our friends when lock down is over.

Yours Sincerely Taryn K

2 comments:

  1. I love that you chose to keep your letter as positive as possible Taryn! Did you use the class workshops to help you be successful as well? ✉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your letter to Alyx was very positive talking about you and herself and you want to see here. Your letter was very successfully and good.

    ReplyDelete